Organize a mega fun and unforgettable children's party to celebrate a birthday at Ice Rink Leuven!
By the way, you don't need to have your birthday to organize a party with us, you can also do this for a good report, for a spring party or communion, or just because you deserve it! Any reason to celebrate is good enough.
The parties at Ice Rink Leuven are legendary! Many kids enjoyed the coolest party in town before you and have had nothing but great fun with their friends on and off the ice. You can enjoy ice skating and there is a drink and a snack for everyone.
Planning a children's party, but not sure where to start? Ice Rink Leuven can help you with this and we think it's great fun to do! We take care of everything from A to Z, including the invitations. The mums and dads can also enjoy the party because we do (almost) everything for you!
This is how you celebrate a party:
- The easiest thing to do is to wait for everybody in the entrance hall or outside. You wait until (almost) everyone is there.
- You are going to register at the box office of the ice rink.
- Here you pay everything in one go. (Unless you have already paid online)
- Our cashiers will pass your party on to the cafeteria with your name and the number of participants. A table will then be reserved for you in the cafeteria.
- The participants stand in front of the counter of the skate rental, in front of the size they need. Everyone should ask 1 size larger than their own size.
- When everyone is ready, you can go skating !
TIP: For the little ones you can always rent a skate rack.
- When everyone has taken off their skates and is back in their own shoes, you can go to the cafeteria.
- In the cafeteria there is a table in your name, ask our staff where you can find your table.
- Our staff will take the order for food and drinks for the entire group as quickly as possible and ensure smooth service.
- If you want extra drinks or snacks, you can just order them. These are to be paid immediately at the normal prices.
- When you have finished eating you can (if there is still time) just go back to skating.