Football and ice, a hilarious combination and a super fun group activity , unique in Belgium!
Ice football is a unique, sporting activity and ideal as a team building activity or activity for a bachelor party, with your sports club, youth association or simply with your friends. Watch the video below !
Anyone can play soccer! But, can you also play soccer on ice ??
Are you up for the challenge?
- We provide (maximum 20 participants) full protective equipment and a supervisor on the ice, you take care of the fun!
- Your group should ideally consist of 12 to 20 people.
- Minimum age is 16 years.
- Football on ice takes about 1h30min.
- Shower items and a towel
- Sweat suit, or long (thin) sports pants and T-shirt to put on under the equipment
- Tape to secure certain pieces of equipment (brown plastic tape). Duck tape is prohibited, as it damages the clothing. You can buy the real ice hockey tape in the vending machine in the entrance hall
- Clean underwear (it is a very intensive sport, which will definitely make you sweat!)
- Indoor football shoes or regular sports shoes (clean soles are necessary!)
It is best to put on your gear in this order :
- Elbow pads
- Hockey socks + hockey tape
- Sport shoes
It is best to wear a sweat suit or light sportswear (shorts & t-shirt) under your equipment. Sweat is guaranteed!